Friday, March 11, 2011

Let's Jam!....TGIF!

At first I was not too crazy about the way this card was coming along...so I added red! When in doubt...wear red! :) So, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I just love this guy with his guitar! Adorable! I wanted to color his hair black but since I am limited with my copic colors, I had to make with what I have. I tent to run to the store as soon as I find myself stuck. I want to think that I am giving up buying anything to do with scrappin for lent. So far I'm doing good, but then again lent just began on Wednesday... Anywho, here is my card. I am entering the Saturday Sketch challenge for the Greeting Farm - Club Anya...

Recipe:
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Creepin Crew Tyler and the sentiment is from the same set.
Paper: Acually I had these scraps and I can't remember, I think DCWV... and some red AC Cardstock
Copics: hair 100, C01, C03 Skin: E000, E00, Eyes: E35 Shirt and shoes: R29
I paper pieced his shirt and pants.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karina, Love your Tyler! The red is perfect with it and that Rossette is just Fantastic!

    I would like to join you in giving up buying craft supplies for lent, but I'm realistic and know that there is NO way that I would make it through...hehe!

    ReplyDelete

SwagBucks