Thursday, May 26, 2011

birthday cards

Its Thursday, and I've been feeling a little sick so I decided to stay in bed and rest. I just watched the movie, "Eat Pray Live". I really enjoyed it. I really don't get a lot of alone time, so when I do I have to take it and run with it.

A couple of weeks ago I made some birthday cards for my hubby's co-workers. They turned out adorable so I wanted to share. TGF is having a challenge and I am going to enter with this card.
 
Recipe:
Paper: Kraft cardstock for the base and the sand part
I used Copics, twine, half back pearls from Recollection, and Spellbinders Nestabilities.

and the other one was more of a manly card (I think).


Recipe: 
Here I used kraft cardstock and for the front background I just got an image online. I also used black cardstock to mat all of the white papers.
Twine and half perls from Recollections.

1 comment:

  1. these are adorable...great coloring..hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

SwagBucks