Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

I made a banner for my son's kindergarten teacher for Teacher Appreciation and I thought I'd share! 
Also I decided to enter a challenge with it! 
Peachy Keen is having a banner challenge. Here is the info directly from them.
THE CHALLENGE
Banner Up!
Create a project for using Peachy Keen Faces either in a banner or on a project that contains pennants. This can be a card with a small banner running across, or a scrapbook layout with pennants strewn with twine. Or, get crazy and make an ENTIRE life sized banner with your Peachy Keen Stamps! 

And here is my banner! Hope you like it!



Recipe:
Cricut Cart: Banner pennants and letters - Birthday Bash, Apple and worm - Create a Critter.
Papers: Bazzill Basics Paper (plain red and white), Creative Imagination (Apple pattern and green board), Letters blackboard is a provo craft paper.
Stamps: Peachy Keen , apple (Wide Eyed Kids Assortment), worm (Critter Faces Set - Medium)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karina, Now this is a BANNER!! I love it!! The apples and worms look adorable! The colors are perfect and WoW your son's K teacher is going to love it! I'll bet she hangs it in her room. I would if one of my students gave me such a gorgeous banner!! I'm so happy you created with us at Peachy Keen Stamps this week!! ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lucky teacher. This is beautiful. Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely adorable! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! What a darling banner! I am sure your son's teacher loves it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at LFIF!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this! It is so cute, and Perfect for your son's teacher! =-)

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

SwagBucks